[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Marks family

Richard Stein stein at enel.ucalgary.ca
Thu Oct 24 19:49:14 PDT 2002

Irene,

I am extracting the Zdunska Wola records, 1844 to 1860 so far.  There are
only a very few Marks entries.  Two of these are

Edward Marks, born 1853, film no. 753217, #98

Gottlieb Marks/Anna Karoline Urbanska, married 1845, film no. 753216, #11

There are also a few Werner names.  I see from the St. Petersburg records
that both Karl and Lydia were born in the 1880s in Volhynia.  Lydia's
parents are Johann Werner/Eva Mueller, neither of whom show up in the
Zdunska Wola records to 1860.  They may have been born after 1860.  I will
get to the later years eventually.

I will look up the two Marks records when I next go to the FHL sometime next
week.

Dick Stein
stein at enel.ucalgary.ca