[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fillenberg/Fellenberg research

Bob Hammond rhammond24 at attbi.com
Wed Oct 30 09:01:58 PST 2002

Using information obtained from helpful people on this newslist I am now
trying to find further information. I believe my grandfather, Reinholdt
Fillenberg or Fellenberg was born and raised to a young man in
Rozyszcze, Russia. That town or village is located north of Luck and
south west of Kowel on the Styr River. My grandfather was born  Dec. 24,
1891 and immigrated to the U.S. in 1912. My grandmother may have also
lived in Rozyszcze before immigrating to the U.S. in 1913. She was born
on December 22, 1893. Her father was Kristaf Gestke, born about 1850 and
her mother was Anna Kreiger. Any information would be greatly
appreciated.

Bob Hammond

2421 W. 107th Drive

Westminster, CO 80234