[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] surname Krueger

Edelgard Strobel udostrobel at surfeu.de
Sat Sep 14 06:17:44 PDT 2002

Hi Dale,

excuse my delay in responding. I was on summer holidays for 2 weeks and then
had to do with many private things.

I am sorry, but I don't have an infos on your families in my database.
Only one entry for Erber:
Rosine Erber was married to Michael Hirsekorn.
Their daughter Rosine *? married Michael Krueger *1821 in Czerniak/Kolo
on 25 Nov 1840 in Babiak, Kolo
Kosciol ewangelicki (Evangelical Church), Parafja Babiak (Kolo)

I have entered your Krueger data and your email address. If I find more
infos, I'll reply again.

Regards from Germany,

Edelgard