[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fw: Doms Family info??

Jan Textor textor at post8.tele.dk
Mon Sep 16 01:36:34 PDT 2002

Please reply directly to <utilitygd at aol.com>

Dear unknown,
I'm sorry, but I cannot help you with your query. Therefore, I am forwarding
it to the mailing list <ger-poland-volhynia-request at eclipse.sggee.org> of
the Society for German Genealogy in Eastern Europe <http://sggee.org/>.
Perhaps someone from the list will be able to help you and send you a direct
reply.
Jan Textor, Denmark