[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re: Bobrowniki in county Lipno, Congress Poland (Rose Ingram)

Uwe Kerntopf uwe at kerntopf.com
Mon Sep 16 07:39:57 PDT 2002

Dear Rose,

ger-poland-volhynia-request at eclipse.sggee.org schrieb:
> Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 23:12:12 -0700
> From: Rose Ingram <roseingram at shaw.ca>
> Subject: Re: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re: Bobrowniki in county Lipno,
>   Congress Poland (Jerry Frank)
>
> Microfilm # 502976, Item 1, is indeed Ewangelical records - only births 1846
> to 1860. 1846-1859 is indexed, 1860 is not.  There are not many entries for
> each year, and are written in Polish.
>
> We will add this Parish and these records to the Parish Records Indexing
> database.

sounds strange what you report about Bobrowniki.

Kneifel's books have to rewritten?

I make a speculation:

this book has been written from the katholic priest for protestant
baptisms.

Do you still have this film? Can you read who made the entries? If yes, can
you send me the name and I can check whether he was a protestant priest.

Bye
Uwe

P.S.: it is interesting too, which villages appear on these entries.

--
- Uwe Kerntopf, Kvln mailto:uwe at kerntopf.com http://www.kerntopf.com -
-      Pommern + Westpreu_en unter http://pom-wpru.kerntopf.com      -