[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Kneifels book

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Fri Sep 20 23:39:17 PDT 2002

Hi Bev

This Book is entitled "Die evangelisch-augsburgischen Gemeinden in Polen
1555-1939 : Eine Parochialgeschichte in Einzeldarstellungen" and written in
German by Eduard Kneifel.
In English it translates to  "Histories of individual Augsburg-evangelical
parishes in Poland. Includes parishes now in the Soviet Union." as described
on the LDS Family History Catalog.  This Book was microfiched in 1984, and is
available on 5 microfiche which can be ordered through your Family History
Center.

At the SGGEE website we have an English synopsis of the Piotrkow Diocese under
'Parish Records'.   Recently we have had 2 or 3 volunteers offer to do further
synopsis' of the other Dioceses listed in the book, and these will also be
posted to the website in due course.

Rose Ingram
SGGEE

From: "Bev and Mel Crompton" Sent: 20 September, 2002 6:44 PM