[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Wutzke

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Wed Apr 9 13:02:21 PDT 2003

Delores,

In the SGGEE master pedigree database, we have a Friedrick Wutzke, born abt
1839, married to a Rosalie Bonkowski, born abt 1841- marriage in 1862.  We
do not list any children of this couple yet, but have two generations
further back for both Friedrick and Rosalie.  Do you know the surnames of
any grandparents in these lines further back?   We have some Dreger, Minde,
Sonnenberg, Garnitz, and a crossover to another Wutzke on the Bonkowski side.

We would like you to join SGGEE. Please be aware that there are many
databases available to members that are not available to non-members.

Gary Warner
SGGEE