[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] St Pete Archives

Marlo Marlo at nwonline.net
Wed Apr 9 14:09:39 PDT 2003

Dear Listers,  First of all, my grateful thanks to everyone who sent
me information.  We were gone for a few days and I had almost 200
messages to wade thro.  Most of them were junk mail but still took
time to look over.  My thanks to every one who sent any information.
I found what I was looking for.The site is:
http://pixel.cs.vt.edu/library/search.html
You can put in a partial name and a * and it will bring up all the
listings with those letters in it.  Some not pertinent to my search
but if a name is misspelled it helps.  One entry I had been looking
for was elusive so I put in the mothers maiden name and found it, it
was misspelled Kelwok instead of Villwock.
Thank you again and again to all you great people.   Margaret Babicsak
Loroff

Searching Lohroff, Loroff, Villwock, Schwochow from Pommern and