[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Wutzke and Itterman and the SGGEE PRI Database

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Wed Apr 9 16:57:56 PDT 2003

 Nelson and all,

A.  Wutzke:

Those children are also in our version of the pixel data that is in the
public area of the SGGEE site at http://sggee.org/Databases, under Item
1.

The problem that I could not resolve until Delores confirmed the surnames
of her further back ancestors to me privately, was whether the families
she listed from Volhynia, and the ones we have in Poland were one and the
same.   I am pleased to report that she says that they are the same
families, so chalk up another victorious person who made the jump from
Volhynia to Poland.

B.  Itterman

By the way, Nelson, I have been meaning to send you a note that I see 12
Ittermans, in the SGGEE PRI database at
http://sggee.org/members/index#OriginalRecords, Item 5.   All are from
Nowy Dwor Mazowiecki, Nasielsk and Putlusk Parishes.  I do not know if
they are your family, but it is odd that some surnames (mine in
particular) tend to show up in only one or two parishes, and no where
else.   You might want to check them out if you have not already done so.

C.  PRI Database

For Nelson, and for the rest of you who are not familiar with the SGGEE
Parish Records Index (PRI) database, here is a sampling of the records in
it for Ittermans.  The line that follows this line are the headers for
the table in that database.

Surname, Given Name Event Type Event Year Spouse or Bride Parish Reg Film
# Extractor

1.  Itterman, Amalia? b 1860 Nowy Dwor Mazowiecki Parish 108? 689461 L.
Fausak
2.  Itterman, Karolina B 1861 Pultusk 129 1196220 M. DeSalvio
3.  Itterman, Krystyan b 1844 Nowy Dwor Mazowiecki Parish 7 689460 L.
Fausak
4.  Ittermann, August B 1862 Pultusk 20 1196220 M. DeSalvio
5.  Ittermann, Emilia b 1859 Nowy Dwor Mazowiecki Parish 130 689461 L.
Fausak
6.  Ittermann, Jakob m 1858 Kopf, Eufrozyna Nowy Dwor Mazowiecki Parish
47 689461 L. Fausak
7.  Ittermann, Jan D 1859 Nasielsk 78 0,689,462 L. Fausak
8.  Ittermann, Karol B 1846 Pultusk 3 1197748 M. DeSalvio
9.  Ittermann, Karolina b 1843 Nowy Dwor Mazowiecki Parish 208 689459 L.
Fausak
10. Ittermann, Krystyan b 1862 Nowy Dwor Mazowiecki Parish 56 689461 L.
Fausak
11. Ittermann, Krystyna b 1843 Nowy Dwor Mazowiecki Parish 113 689459 L.
Fausak
12. Ittermann, Wilhelm Karol b 1864 Nowy Dwor Mazowiecki Parish 67 689461
L. Fausak

Gary Warner
SGGEE