[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Jesse and Schultz

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Fri Apr 11 08:46:09 PDT 2003

Antje

My records show the first three children of Gottlieb Jesse and Christine
Schilke were born either Korbin, Prussia or Korwin Poznan.   There is a
Korwin  about 6 kilometers NNE of Slupca and about 2 km NNW of Mlodojewo.
There are Catholic microfilmed records for Mlodojewo starting at 1710.  You
may find the birth of the the three children in these records, and perhaps
the marriage of the parents.

Rose Ingram

From: "Antje Mass"

> Hallo,
>
> my name is Antje Mass and I am looking for my ancestors called Jesse and
Schultz living in the former Great Easter Poland in the area around Babiak
and Sompolno.

> Bogumil Jesse (born ca. 1790) married Anna Christina Schilke (born ca.
1794). They must have lived in a village called Korwinie (Grand Duchy of
Poznan) - I found a marriage of the daughter Eleonora, born there - before
they moved first to Kiejsze and then to Siedliska. They probably had got 11
children. One daughter, Wilhelmine, married Johann Daniel Schultz, born
1811 in Brdow, son of Christoph Schultz and Anna Susanna Pirschel, on
February 11, 1839.

> Could someone help me to find more information about the Jesse family
before they came to Kiejsze and about the birthplace and also about the
family of Anna Christina Schilke? Maybe someone else is looking for the
same family.