[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] "Deutsche Volksliste"

Richard Benert benovich at montanadsl.net
Mon Apr 14 10:19:24 PDT 2003

Guenther,

You asked where one could find whatever remains of the Deutsche Volksliste.
It is an excellent question, since they might contain a lot of good
genealogical and other information.  I wish I had an answer, but I don't
have any idea where they are to be found.  Perhaps you could email your
question to the Bundesarchiv in Koblenz?  or to some branch of the German
government?  If they were ever microfilmed in the U.S., as were tons of
other "captured war documents", I also don't know.  Perhaps one could ask
the National Archives.