[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Possible technical problems

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Tue Apr 15 06:48:33 PDT 2003

It appears that we might be having some problems with our distribution
system and we are working to resolve them.

If you have posted or replied to a message on this list in the last couple
of weeks which you think did not go through, then please let me know.

Please DO NOT respond to the list but rather to me privately at the email
address below.

If possible, please include the date and approximate time when you posted
the message.

Thank you.

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html