[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Question for mailing list

Schnurzel.hase at gmx.de Schnurzel.hase at gmx.de
Mon Apr 28 04:36:56 PDT 2003

I am looking for information on my family. Unfortunately I have only the
information that they all lived in Erdmannsweiler/Kochanow until the Deutsche
Wehrmacht evacuated them 1943/1944 and they were scattered all over Germany. It
was always told in my family that some went to the US/Kanada/Australia -
when exactly I do not know. The families had all immigrated from
Baden/W|rttemberg/Schwaben Germany 18.. or even before that. I can trace back a little bit
of my grandmother4s side but I do not have any information on my grandfather.
My family is Lutheran.

Here are some information  who can help?

Barbara Oswald 02.10.1817-02.12.1892
married to Michael Zimmermann 01.11.1832-18.02.1905
-> daughter Margarete Zimmermann (born in Kochanow) married Karl Wildemann
(born app. 1860).
-> son Jakob Wildemann 10.10.1886-Jan 1914 (born in Kochanow)
-> married to Christine Niethammer and later to her sister Elisabeth
-> children all born in Kochanow: Alexander, Jakob, Emma, Wanda, Gustav
My grandmother Emma Wildemann 10.10.1906-04.05.1970 married Otto Wilhelm
Hundt 01.04.1910-23.12.1972 (mother was a born "Peter",
later married to "Knodel"; older brother named Adolf Hundt). They had a farm
in Kochanow.

--
Bitte ldcheln! Fotogalerie online mit GMX ohne eigene Homepage!