[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Volk auf dem Weg

Ancestors ancestors at telusplanet.net
Sat Aug 2 23:13:28 PDT 2003

The Landmanschaft organization publishes a monthly magazine titled as above.
Near the end of it there are obituaries and people looking for relatives etc.
As I looked at one recent publication, I realized that I saw a person of whom
I had noted from EWZ records several months ago. She was from a village that I
am researching, and this prompted the notation.

I asked at the organization in Stuttgart about an index and they do not
maintain a database of the obituaries. Does anyone know if someone is
maintaining this type of database? If so, it might provide people with another
resource, if they are looking for a particular individual such as a missing
family member.

Thanks

Dwayne