[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Lost at convention - important

Jerry Frank jkfrank at shaw.ca
Mon Aug 11 05:48:28 PDT 2003

It appears that someone may have accidentally picked up one of my Volhynian
map indexes at the convention.  While a simple index is not a big loss,
this one is marked on the outside cover as "Corrections Copy" and contains
notes and other material that is very important to me.

If you find it among your papers and materials, please let me know so that
we can arrange for its return.  It is 30 or so pages joined with a white
cerlox binding.

Thanks very much.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
jkfrank at shaw.ca