[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Wall Chart

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Tue Aug 12 07:23:30 PDT 2003

Dwayne,

Legacy Charting Companion is an add-on to Legacy.  You can buy it at

http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/Store/enter.html?target=../en-us/dept_1.html
for $19.95 US.  It is a little quirkly since it is still an early release,
but I have printed a descendancy chart that is 31 feet long.  It will
connect and print to any printer that you have.

There is also two other Legacy add-ons on that same page, but I do not have
any experience with them.

Gary Warner
Gig Harbor, WA