[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Wall Chart

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 14 11:31:59 PDT 2003

Dwayne

There is also an add-on program for PAF - PAF5 Companion which can by
purchased for about $5.  You must have PAF5 installed first.  The
large wall chart I had at the convention was printed from the
Companion.  I believe there also is the option of printing the
siblings of your direct line.

Rose

> I wanted to create a wall chart showing a typical family tree for
one of my
> ancestors. Some people find it easier when trying to explain the
> relationships. It would branch as it progressed downwards to more
current
> generations. It tried to see if I could do it with either PAF or
Legacy, but I