[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] archiv information

Howard Krushel krushelh at telus.net
Tue Aug 19 21:10:20 PDT 2003

You would need to write to the Lublin Archives; however for records less
than 100 years it will be more difficult; your parents and grandparents
could ask for their own records but they may not release the information for
anyone else.
Howard Krushel
krushelh at telus.net
----- Original Message -----
From: "Carsten Wvhrmann" <carsten.woehrmann at freenet.de>
To: <ger-poland-volhynia at eclipse.sggee.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2003 10:01 AM
Subject: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] archiv information

> Hi to all,
> on www.lublin.ap.gov.pl I saw an archiv with microfilms for the
> church of chelm.
> The birth-records are availble for 1908 - 1932 and 1935 - 1940.
> My mother (born 1940) and my grandparents (born both 1912) are born in
> Radziejow, with belongs to the evang-augbs. church of Chelm. I4ve
documents of
> this church (only handwriting documents).
> Does anyone know if (and than how) it is possible got get the microfilms
> something else from this archiv???
> Greetings from Germany
> Carsten, Bielefeld
> _______________________________________________
> Ger-Poland-Volhynia Mailing List hosted by
> Society for German Genealogy in Eastern Europe http://www.sggee.org
> Mailing list info at http://www.sggee.org/listserv

More information about the Ger-Poland-Volhynia mailing list