[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Lublin/Chelm travel

Howard Krushel krushelh at telus.net
Thu Aug 21 08:57:45 PDT 2003

Hi Sigrid:
The records that are available for your area of interest would be found in
the Lublin Archives and for the post 1900 records, in the local Civil
Records Offices;  for assistance regarding guides, accommodation,etc. you
might want to contact the MIR Corporation, a tour operator in Seattle;
further information can be obtained  from info at mircorp.com
Howard Krushel
krushelh at telus.net