[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Vergissmeinnicht booklet

Debbie beektabeek at msn.com
Fri Aug 22 12:31:32 PDT 2003

After I re-read my email, I had one of those "Duh!" moments.  Funny how you
get something in your mind and then don't even question it when evidence
otherwise is right in front of your face.

I had always just assumed that my great-grandfather did this family booklet
as a school exercise because the information was contained in a school essay
book and the book was dated 1876.  Well when I re-read my email, I realized
it obviously couldn't have been a school exercise, because he wasn't married
and didn't have children until after he got out of school!  Ah, duh!
Sometimes I amazed myself that I can be so, well, stupid! :-)

Debbie Beick