[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] BADKE of Kiejsze, Tymien (BABIAK parish)

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Sat Aug 30 16:14:14 PDT 2003

According to the SPIS Gazetteer of Poland,

Lipki and Czerniejewo, are in Gniezno county, Poznan,  with Czerniejewo
being next larger Admin. Unit to Lipki.

According to the Shtetlseeker, Czerniejewo is about 8 miles SSW of Gniezno
and Lipki about 2 miles west of Czerniejewo.

Rose Ingram

: As I read through old notes taken when I first began researching,
: I find that the 1846 death record for Andreas Badke at Kiejsze (aged 75)
: specifies his birthplace as Lipin pod miast Czerniecjewem.
: Czerniecjewem.
: Any ideas where this might be?
:
: Al Muth