[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Wilhelmswald,Kreis Cholm, Volhynia

Margrit Weigel margrit_weigel at web.de
Thu Dec 4 07:14:06 PST 2003

Thank you for your replies. I forgot to mention that it was called
"Wilhelmswald-Sawadowka". Perhaps there is another trace.  - I already
told Irene and Gerhard that I again looked on the Volhynian map and found
out that Michalutschka (the place where the son Rudolf was born) lies
close to the "Oblast Chmelnikij". Could it perhaps be that it was only a
transfer error with Chelm and Chmel?

Margrit  Weigel