[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] OTTO surname in Poland

BeilsteinS at aol.com BeilsteinS at aol.com
Thu Dec 11 20:06:34 PST 2003

Looking for anyone who may be researching the OTTO surname, because I am
having great difficulty finding the ancestors of my great grandmother, Emilie
OTTO, who was married to Jacob Blvdel around 1875 probably near Bednary Lowicz
Poland.  The Polish archives have no record of her birth, marriage or death.
These people were Lutherans and would have been members of the Lowicz church.

I have raised this question before, but wanted to stir it up again, just in
case.

Happy Holidays,
Steve Beilstein