[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Location of villages

Pilla pillango at nwonline.net
Tue Dec 23 10:48:28 PST 2003

I am in need of help!!!!!  Our ancestors are originally from Pommern,
went to Volhynia and then to USA.  I found records of my husbands
mother in St Petersburg records and it listed Elizbiecin as village
where she
was born.  Can't find it anywhere.  What part
of Volhynia do the St Petersburg records
cover?  Is this area in Russian Volhynia or Polish Volhynia.  Where is
the dividing line?
If I asked these questions before I am sorry but I still have no
answers.
Pilla
not found any answers.