[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Blankwitt and Annafeld

William Remus remus at cba.hawaii.edu
Mon Dec 29 14:26:17 PST 2003

Question: I have the following towns,villages or parishes that are
completely
unfamiliar to me. Are any of them located in this newsletter area? The
spelling might not be accurate. Kadast, Dubnov, Wolinion Blankwitt,
Annafeld, Germany  etc.

HI
Blankwitt and Annafeld are in Kries Flatow (now Zlotow) in West Prussia
(the  region of modern Poland between Gdansk (Danzig) and Warsaw. Might
I ask the  families you are interested in for that region?

Regards Bill Remus
For more on the Remus family of West Prussia see
http://www.cba.hawaii.edu/remus/genes/wprussia/

Remus, Professor of Information Technology Management      Doctoral
Program Chair for Communication and Information Sciences          2404
Maile Way, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA 96822         Telephone: 808-956-7608
   Fax: 808-956-9889 For Information on and Applications for the CIS
Doctoral Program                         http://www.hawaii.edu/cis  For
Information about Bill Remus and the Courses He Teaches
http://www.cba.hawaii.edu/remus