[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] St. Petersburg archives - HARTFIEL, KALISCH (?)

Howard Krushel krushelh at telus.net
Sun Feb 2 12:34:01 PST 2003

In checking a copy of this record it lists the age as "1 year, 7 months" and
the place of birth as "Pybiza, (Gubr.=District) Kalisch". The interpretation
of the these records is often very difficult, but it would appear that
"Pybiza" is the way the recorder wrote the name of Gustav's place of birth.
Howard Krushel
krushelh at telus.net