[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] German citizenship

rrohn@mts.net rrohn at mb.sympatico.ca
Tue Feb 4 01:43:37 PST 2003

Hi Richard,

Thank you for the description of the political climate and events that
existed when our ancestors left for America. I am sure these laws and their
effects played a large part in their decisions. We can study history, dates
and events, however an analysis such as yours pulls it all together and
provides a good understanding of the results we see.

My grandparents have been gone for some time and I did not have the
opportunity to get this information from them when I was younger.

Keep up the good work.

Regards

Richard Rohn

Researching: ROHN, FREITAG, WALTA, PLATZ, BRINGAR, DRILLING.