Fwd: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re: Lipno records- LDS library (Ednadill at aol.com)

Ednadill at aol.com Ednadill at aol.com
Wed Feb 5 16:18:26 PST 2003

From: Ednadill at aol.com
Full-name: Ednadill
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 22:30:14 EST
Subject: Re: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re: Lipno records- LDS library
  (Ednadill at aol.com)
To: uwe at kerntopf.com

Dear Uwe,
    I have gone to the dobriner-land.de site and printed out the page that
says: Gemeinde Lipno.  It lists the baptism, marriage and death dates from
the LDS, EZA and Wloclawek holdings.  Wloclawek seems to be the correct time
frame that I am looking for.  Forgive me though....What do I do with this
information?  Do I write or call that office with my questions?  I have only
dealt with the LDS holdings and how to extract information from the films.  I
am not familiar with any other ways of extracting records.  If you could;
please point me in the correct direction and give me a "swift kick" to get me
going!  I am looking for Protestant records but am I correct that the records
might also be kept in the Catholic parishes as well?  Thank you for your
insights and will wait to hear back from you before I proceed.
Regards, Erik