[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Translation for Re: Kirchenbuch von Czarnikau

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Mon Feb 10 05:47:34 PST 2003

Hello list members:

Does anyone have any information about the church books from Czarnikau?   I
am especially interested in the years before 1800 and the names Kaufmann /
Kupjetz.

I have a film number.  My question about it is:  What is on FHL INTL Film
1191147 Item 2-3?

At 07:57 AM 10/02/2003 +0100, Jens Kobusz wrote:
>Hallo Listies,
>
>besitzt jemand Ausz|ge aus dem Kirchenbuch von Czarnikau? Besonders
>interessieren mich die Jahre vor 1800 und der Name Kaufmann / Kupjetz.
>Ich habe eine Filmnummer. Meine Frage in diesem Zusammenhang: Was bedeutet
>FHL INTL Film 1191147 Item 2-3?
>
>Matthias Kobu_

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html