[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] St. Petersburg archives - birth records after 1885

Sandra Hartfiel tzolda at gmx.de
Tue Feb 11 05:46:13 PST 2003

Hello,

as so many people helped me with HARTFIEL, GUSTAV (special thanks to Jerry
and Howard) I hope you can help me with another question, too.

On the internet I just found birth records up to 1885
http://pixel.cs.vt.edu/library/stpete/volhynia/. I know, that I have to look
up at LDS, but has anyone already seen records of after 1885?
My Great-Grandfather HARTFIEL, KARL was born on 3.1.1888 in Ledachow
(Volhynia).

Could anyone lookup for me, if he is listed, and whats his mother's name,
please? Or just can tell me the film number etc.

Thank you for help,

Greetings from Germany

Sandra