[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] records in Riebenhof?

Jerry Frank jkfrank at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 13 06:37:32 PST 2003

Hi Eduardo.

Your original question was about records from Volhynia after 1885.  The
place names you are referring to would have been quite some distance away
in West Prussia.  Volhynia is in modern day Ukraine, in the northwestern
area west of Kiev and over to the border with Poland.

The Mormon Family History Centres have good microfilmed records for certain
parts of Prussia in certain times.  For some areas though, most of the
records were destroyed in the wars.  That would be the best source to check
for more information.

At 01:57 AM 13/02/2003 -0300, Eduardo wrote:
>I'm looking for records in Riebenhof. As I know Riebenhof is a village called
>today RZEPISKA and is near by Koscierzyna ( today called Berent).
>
>If someone knows please contact me!
>chiquinhok at terra.com.br
>
>thanks
>
>Eduardo Kommers