[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re:Schirmer

JDool90830 at aol.com JDool90830 at aol.com
Sat Feb 15 10:14:37 PST 2003

If I am not mistaken, the column in the census is:   "Mother of how many
children" - not how many living children.  This happened with me on my dad's
side, that column indicated there were 10 children, but only 8 were living.

It is possible that the other children died at birth or soon after.  Although
5 is a large number of children, but that is a possibility.

This is one option to consider, I am sure there are others on this list that
can offer more informaiton.

Jan