AW: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Migration route Poland to Volhynia

Sandra Hartfiel tzolda at gmx.de
Sun Feb 16 12:34:43 PST 2003

Hello,

with high interest I read the postings to the migration route.

My ancestor HARTFIEL, KARL came to volhynia (Zifeld) His son GUSTAV died in
the age of 2 years in Zifeld and was born in Pybiza near Kalisz. So I come
to the conclusion that they travelled from Kalisz to Volhynia in the year
1881.
My question: How can I go on with searching? Was Kalisz a common starting
point for the tracks or could my family had possibly lived in that region
before?
Has anyone seen any records of Kalisz and could help me?

Just another annotation: If somebody is searching for ancestors from
Volhynia who emigrated to Argentina, I can give you a contact in Agentina,
who helped me to find my relatives!

So I found the son of my "Great Granduncle" (?) who was born in Volhynia,
who is still alive!

Greetings from Germany
Sandra

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----