[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] coat of arms from BANCKOW

Stefan Villwock ahnen at stefanvillwock.de
Wed Feb 19 11:02:26 PST 2003

Hello,
I recently found a coat of arms from BANCKOW. It seems to be 1000 years old
and originates from Livland. I could not decipher much from the document
however. Can somebody help?
Does someone know, where I could get the original of this document, or at
least a better copy? You can find the coat of arms on my homepage under
Wappen (where also otherwise).

Thanks and greetings Stefan

                                                 \\|//
Family research                                  (o o)
Stefan Villwock     http://www.ahnen@stefanvillwock.de
                        mailto:ahnen at stefanvillwock.de
my resaerch area:
Bessarabia             villages: Kulm, Leipzig and Tarutino
Poland                 villages: Pabianice, Lodz
Germany                Prussia, Mecklenburg
                       Kreis Hzgt. Lauenburg and Stormarn

The names I'm looking for:
BANKO, NEUBAUER, STREICH, KISSE, VILLWOCK             Ooo.