[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] records in Poland?

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 19 12:07:02 PST 2003

> Where can I find records in Poland before 1830' ?
> Is there a www ?
>
> Eduardo

http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library/FHLC/frameset_fhlc.asp takes you
directly to the LDS Library Catalog opening page.  Microfilms of records can
be ordered through a Family History Center located in a LDS (Mormon) church
building, for a small rental fee.

If you are looking for German 'Lutheran' people before the establishment of
Lutheran churches, you should look at Catholic church records.  I have found
many of my family in Catholic records in late 1700's and early 1800's.

Rose Ingram