[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Russian Military Conscription

Royal Natzke rnatzke at execpc.com
Thu Feb 20 20:33:24 PST 2003

Hi Lynn,
I wrote for the military records on my father and his brother to the
following address:
Central State Military Historical Archive
UI. Baumanskaya, d. 3
107005 Moscow
Russia
At the time I had only their names; parents names; living in area of
Lutsk, Volhynia; approximate years of service; father's birthdate; photo
of them in their uniforms. It took about ten months for them to reply,
but they found the records at a cost of  $107. and sent them to me after
they recieved the money.
Good luck! Hope this is helpful.
Dorothy Natzke