[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ziemer and Chodecz

Günther Böhm GHBoehm at ish.de
Fri Feb 21 00:18:08 PST 2003

Mag Ton schrieb:

>Is CHODECZ considered to be in the "Krajewski "
>district ?According to  an 1835 marriage record , my
>Marczin and Jan Ziemer originate from the town of
>CHODECZ in the Krajewski district . Magda
>
>researching Ziemer & Abraham of Nowe Boryszewo , Plock
>and Chodecz , and later (1860's) Zabiele Piekuty ,
>Poland .

Hello Magda,
simply enter "Ziemer" and "Chodecz" into GOOGLE and you get the
ancestors of our list member Jan Textor from Denmark, e-mail
textor at oncable.dk. He has a Justine ZIEMER [ZIEMANN] who married in
Przedecz, Wloclawek. Przedecz is just 11 km southwest of Chodecz. He
also has a Wilhelmine MATHEIS who married in Chodecz. So send him a
message and open the champaign as you might be distant relatives.

Guenther Boehm
of Hilden, Germany