[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re: Ger-Poland-Volhynia digest, Vol 1 #381 - 13 msgs

Carolpauly at aol.com Carolpauly at aol.com
Fri Feb 21 21:11:52 PST 2003

Is there anyone in your large family of researchers who might be researching
the name Schulz.  My grandmother Christine Antonia Schulz married Daniel
Weich from the Kolo area.  She was supposedly Catholic and disinherited by
her family when she married a Lutheran.  I am assuming she was from the same
area.

Truly enjoy reading the Digest every day and much appreciate everyone
involved in getting this info to us.

Thanks again.- Carol