[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] GOLINSKY, CZAPSKA 1888 Kupel, Wolyn, Russia

KANDROLJ at aol.com KANDROLJ at aol.com
Sat Feb 22 07:42:12 PST 2003

My grandparents Julian Leon GOLINSKY and Antonina CZAPSKA were born 1888 in
Kupel, Wolyn, Russia.  Not knowing which of the two Kupel's they were born in
I wrote to the State Archives of Khmelnytskyi Oblast and the State Archives
of Rovno Oblast.  (See below for a copy of the letter.)

I received the following email from the Khmelnytskyi Archives.  Has anyone
requested information from this archive?  The cost is very expensive,
especially if it ends up that my family was not from the Khmelnytskyi area. I
was wondering if I can obtain information in another way.  I have tried LDS
and did not find that they have microfilm on the Khmelnytskyi or Rovno
Oblast.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Laura J. Kandro
New Jersey
Dear madam Kandro!
We have received your message concerning searches in surname -  Julian Leon
Golinsky, Antonina Czapska, Katarina Golinsky , Mark, Piotr Bohach, Tit
Rusin.That the archive began work to you it is necessary to make an advance
payment of 50 % of cost of the order.Working costs on one surname 400 $.In
your case 6x400=2.400 $. After you pay 50 % of cost we shall start work.You
should know that for search of data in one surname it is necessary to
reconsider about 80 000 documents.If you accept our conditions, ask to give
the answer.
You can paid addressed to:
 SWIFT: AVALUAUK
 JSPP BANK AVAL
 KHMELNITSKY branch
 acc.3901955 Kamenets-Podolsky
 to the private person Nila Kolyada
Which works as the cashier of archive.

--

----------
Following is the letter I sent to:

I live in the United States, but my ancestry is from Kupel, Wolyn, Russia.  I
would like to know more about my Polish ancestors.
The following individuals are my ancestors who were born in Kupel.  I have
given all the vital data about them that I have.
7 Given & Surname: Julian Leon GOLINSKY (my grandfather)
7 Date of Birth: 01 April 1888
7 Place of Birth: Kupel, Wolyn, Russia/Poland/Ukraine
7 Full Name of Father: Leon GOLINSKY
7 Full Maiden Name of Mother: unknown, mother died when Julian was 8 months
old
7 First Name of Mother: Pauline
7 Full Maiden Name of Wife: Antonina Anna CZAPSKI (CHOPSKY)
7 Date of Marriage: February 1911
7 Date of Emigration: 28 February 1913
7 Race of People: Polish
7 Religion: Roman Catholic
7 Given & Surname: Antonina CZAPSKA (CHOPSKY) (my grandmother)
7 Date of Birth: 16 March  1891 (1890) (1888)
7 Place of Birth: Kupel, Wolyn, Russia/Poland/Ukraine
7 Full Name of Father: Jacob CZAPSKI
7 Full Maiden Name of Mother: KUSDIOSKA
7 First Name of Mother: Bictoria
7 Full Name of Husband: Julian Leon GOLINSKY
7 Date of Marriage: February 1911
7 Date of Emigration: 10 October 1913
7 Race of People: Polish
7 Religion: Roman Catholic

7 Given & Surname: Katarczyna GOLINSKY (my aunt)
7 Date of Birth: 17 February 1912
7 Place of Birth: Kupel, Wolyn, Russia/Poland/Ukraine
7 Full Name of Father: Julian Leon GOLINSKY
7 Full Maiden Name of Mother: Antonina Ann CZAPSKI
7 Full Name of Husband: Julian Leon GOLINSKY
7 Date of Emigration: 10 October 1913
7 Race of People: Polish
7 Religion: Roman Catholic
7 Given & Surname: Piotr BOHACZ (Julian's brother-in-law)
7 Date of Birth: 1887
7 Place of Birth: Kupel, Wolyn, Russia/Poland/Ukraine
7 Full Name of Father: Nester BOHACZ
7 Full Maiden Name of Mother: unknown
7 Full Name of wife: single in 1912
7 Date of Emigration: 13 April 1912
7 Race of People: Russian
7 Given & Surname: Mark BOHACZ (Piotr BOHACZ'S brother)
7 Date of Birth: 1894
7 Place of Birth: Kupel, Wolyn, Russia/Poland/Ukraine
7 Full Name of Father: Nester BOHACZ
7 Full Maiden Name of Mother: unknown
7 Full Name of wife: single in 1913
7 Date of Emigration: 28 February 1913
7 Race of People: Russian
7 Given & Surname: Tit RUSIN (Piotr BOHACZ'S cousin)
7 Date of Birth: 1889
7 Place of Birth: Kupel, Wolyn, Russia/Poland/Ukraine
7 Full Name of Father: unknown
7 Full Maiden Name of Mother: Justina RUSIN
7 Full Name of wife: single in 1913
7 Date of Emigration: 28 February 1913
7 Race of People: Russian
I would like to know more about my family and locate any relatives.  Would
you be able to provide copies of birth, marriage and death information on the
above individuals?  In addition, if possible I would like the names and birth
dates of the brothers and sisters and an extract of the marriage record of
the parents.
If you do not have the necessary records, I would appreciate the address of
the place where such records can be found.  If you have any questions you can
reach me at the above address, email or telephone number.
Please let me know the cost of your help and how I can pay.
I thank you in advance for your assistance.

Laura J. Kandro
New Jersey
Researching Surnames: BOHACZ, BRATKOWSKY, CHOPSKY (CZAPSKA), DEMYEN, FEKETY,
FEKETI, FEKETE, GOLINSKY (GOLINSKI), KANDRATOWICZ (KANDRO) (KONDRATOWICZ)
(KONDRATOVICH), KONDRAY, KUCHINSKI, KUSDIOSKA, LISKO, MURAD, OSTROVERKY
(STOVERCHY), PAWLAK, RUSIN, SMARZIK, WASIL
Researching Places: Kupel, Volhynia (Wolyn) Gubernya, Russia (now Ukraine);
Rerzia/Rerzici, Gubernia Witebsk (now Vitebsk, Belarus), Bukovini,
Mal~opolska, Poland; Galicia, Austria
 FAMILY="SANSSERUS Residences: Oswego, Oswego, NY; Cherry Valley, Otsego, NY;
Bridgeport,
Fairfield, CT; Stratford, Fairfield, CT; Milford, New Haven, CT; Culver City
&
 Inglewood, Los Angeles, CA; Wilkes-Barre, Luzerne, PA