[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] German town name?
Guido.Schulz at t-online.de
Sat Feb 22 15:04:49 PST 2003
> > Has anyone heard of a Malldorf, Germany or a variation therof?
my additions for Mahlsdorf:
- Mahlsdorf (Brandenburg province) 51059' 13032'
- Mahlsdorf (Brandenburg province) 52007' 12022'
- Mahlsdorf (part of Berlin) 52030' 13037'
- Mahlsdorf, Altmark (Saxony province) 52047' 11014'
- and there was a Mahlsdorf (today Malina) in the former German province
Silesia (now Poland) near to Opole
> My road atlas of Germany lists two Mahlsdorfs. One appears to be
> 40-50 miles east of Wittenberg, the other about 30 miles ESE of
> mi. SE of Lueneburg. There are also two Malbergs and one Malborn, in
> addition to the two possibilities Jerry mentioned.
More information about the Ger-Poland-Volhynia