[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Rawicz, Wagrowiec, Poznanskiego

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Sun Feb 23 18:51:18 PST 2003

Chris;

I cannot find a Rawicz using the Shtetlseeker at
My search for Wagrowiec shows it being 164.1 miles WNW of Warsaw.  If you
click the blue coordinates for Wagrowiec on the list the next page is a
small map on Mapquest.  Click Big Map to the top right and many smaller
villages/town will appear.  You can also zoom in and out to get a better
perspective.

Also on http://www.posen-l.com/ website a map of Posen is displayed at
http://www.posen-l.com/OldSite.html

Rose Ingram