[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] RE: German, Poland, Volhynia - Haupt/Mincho family search

JSchu9014 at aol.com JSchu9014 at aol.com
Sun Feb 23 20:24:29 PST 2003

A short time ago there was a woman looking for the Haupt family, I believe
her Grandfather Robert Haupt born in 1888 to Christian Haupt and Marie Kinas
in Konin or Lazinska.  I tried contacting her through a cousin living in
Germany asking if she had any information about the other children but she
did not respond.  My great grandfather was Christian Haupt born around 1870.
One of the eight children she mentioned was named Christian.
My Grandfather Edward Haupt was born in Bubno/Gluckstal, Volhynia in 1891.
His god mother was Wilhelmine Kinas.
 Was anyone able to help her or did she divulge additional information
regarding her family?  I have hit a brick wall in searching for my
ggrandfather Christian Haupt and his wife Wilhelmine Mincho.  We believe the
Haupt family may have originated in what is called Memelland, moved down to
Koenigsberg and then proceeded further into Prussia.  I have found this only
by tracking areas where I have found the Haupt family name.

If anyone can add new information or direct me where to look, it would
definitely be appreciated.

Janice Schultz

Searching:  HAUPT and MINCHO