[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] 1815 MAP OF RUSSIA POLAND/GERMAN EMPIRE LAND in POLAND

Jerry Frank jkfrank at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 25 05:55:42 PST 2003

The only one that I am aware of is the 1805 Gilley map which is very
detailed and covers what was then South Prussia.  This is pre Napoleon
invasion.  Based on boundaries created with the Treaty of Paris in
1815,  it includes Posen from the Prussian part and the central portion
over to Warsaw of the Russian Poland part.

At 12:44 AM 25/02/2003 -0800, JUSTIN L DINGMAN wrote:
>Does anyone know of an 1815 map of Russia Poland/German Empire
>in Poland, or a year near that, that would cover villages.  Otherwords, a
>detail map. Would an old gazetteer help in locating old villages?
>Thank you one and all.
>Respectfully,

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
jkfrank at shaw.ca