[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] The kind of thing our list is about

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Wed Jan 1 10:11:56 PST 2003

One of our subscribers already found a possible connection regarding the
Lippert posting I made a few days ago.

That's why we operate this list.  You may not be successful as quickly but
hopefully you will always experience the kind responses many of our
subscribers are able to make.

As list administrator, I would like to take this opportunity to wish each
of our 335 subscribers the best ever genealogical success in the coming year.

>I spoke to a friend and fellow member of a German Club I belong to at last
>nights New Years Eve Dance.  He is Reinhold Lippert and is about 50 years
>old.  He has an uncle named Gustav  Lippert as well as a cousin by that name.
>  I have forwarded yesterdays email to them this morning and asked them to
>respond to the inquiry of Angelika Lipper(t?).  There is a strong possibility
>that they have a connection.
>
>Roger L. Menchinger

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html