[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re: EWZ FILMS

gpvjem gpvjem at sasktel.net
Wed Jan 8 07:45:29 PST 2003

Carol:
    I wish to extend the heartfelt gratitude of the SGGEE Directors for your
generous intention of donating the two EWZ films to the SGGEE library.  It is
encouraging to see that in addition to the purchase of  research aids the
library from SGGEE funds, that donations are playing an important role.
     Once in the SGGEE library the films will be used when possible, to answer
specific queries forwarded to the librarian.  A list of all SGGEE library
acquisitions will soon be posted to the SGGEE web site together with a lending
policy which is currently being developed.

Sincerely,
John E. Marsch
President SGGEE

  From: Carolpauly at aol.com

  I have two EWZ films that I bought a couple years ago.  I need to go thru
  them one more time and then intended to send them up to SGGEE in Calgary if
  they would like to have them.  They are:

  A3342 - EWZ52 - Go18
  A3342 - EWZ57 - U17

  I found many of my mothers family that had been sent to Siberia.   Some of
  the orders were signed by Adolph Hitler.  Many have pictures of the person.
  Some were sent for cohabiting with Polish women.  I have had to take them to
  the LDS to use their equipment to run the film.

  Carol