[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Germans in Northern Ukraine Exhibition in Zhitomyr

Irene Kopetzke kopetzke at uni.de
Fri Jan 10 02:53:51 PST 2003

Jerry Frank <jkfrank at shaw.ca> wrote:
> Note that the date of the publication is November 19
> of last year so I do not know if the show is still
> running or not.

According to the December newsletter of the Volyn Historical
Society the exhibition is still running. It was started in Kyiv
in October 2001, then went to Lutsk, Rivne/Rowno and Zhitomir.
In 2003, the exhibition will go to different Ukrainian towns not
specified in the newsletter. If I got it right, this is the
(smaller) trilingual version - German, Ukrainian, Russian - of
the original German version that will be displayed in Munich,
Germany, in 2003.

Irene Kopetzke