[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Kornfeld [now] Krzcabatowoy, Posen

Jerry Frank jkfrank at shaw.ca
Sun Jan 12 08:18:08 PST 2003

Couple of questions regarding this place.

1.  What are the "usual research aids" you have used?  Being specific would
help us to avoid duplicating research you have already done.

2.  How do you know that your Kornfeld is now Krzcabatowoy?  What is your
source of info for that and how accurate or reliable is the spelling?

Would also be nice to know who you are, Ma.  We are a friendly bunch here.

At 10:03 AM 12/01/2003 -0500, ancestorssearchi at aol.com wrote:
>Researching my Lueck ancestors, I find they were from Kornfeld, Posen [now
>Krzcabatowoy].  I've checked the usual research aids to find this place with
>no success.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Ma

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
jkfrank at shaw.ca