[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Kornfeld [now] Krzcabatowoy, Posen

AncestorsSearchi at aol.com AncestorsSearchi at aol.com
Sun Jan 12 15:03:36 PST 2003

Hello Jan, Jerry & List,

Thank you very much for responding to my question @ Kornfeld[e].  Jan, I'm
sure Krzekotowo/Kornfelde must be the correct place.  The place name
information regarding Krzcabatowoy/Kornfeld, Posen, was from a Church [in
Texas' ] history of it's founding members.  Now I can go back to LDS FHL &
hope there is microfilm for the Evangelical Church in Kornfelde/Krzekotowo ca
early 1800s.

I enjoy this list very much.  Thanks again.
Ma
Houston, TX