[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Wielgolas, Pultusk

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 13 17:11:29 PST 2003

Bob,

I would say any records from Wielgolas would probably be in the Pultusk
parish.  The Library Catalog shows 6 microfilms for Civil Registrations in
Pultusk from 1808-1837.  If I were you, I would check these first, then the
Catholic records in Pultusk.
Same for Sochocin parish according to the Catalog.

Rose Ingram