[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] (no subject)

MJD221 at aol.com MJD221 at aol.com
Tue Jan 14 12:43:47 PST 2003

I am not sure if I am writing to the correct place, but I think it's time I cancel this E mail subscription.  I really don't know anything about my family other that they were from Germany or Poland with the names of  Kuprowski, or Kuppenheimer - the name being changed to Cooper once they came to America. The family has been in the U.S. since the middle 1800, settling in Virginia,  so I am at a standstill of fining any information on where the family came from originally.  I have  I have enjoyed reading all the correspondence and feel I have learned a lot of history. I must confess I was just waiting for the names magically appear and answer my questions, but that's just not happening.

Anyway, thank you and good hunting to everyone.
                   June